Tekton Development Group
111 Industrial Pkwy
Successful development & construction company is seeking a self-starter with an exceptional eye for detail to support daily operations by performing many administrative tasks. The role is responsible for performing full administrative and reception duties by providing customer service, answering calls, lead tracking systems, ordering supplies, and performing clerical functions such as banking, copying, filing, faxing, mailing, and scheduling meetings. This requires an individual with strong time-management skills who can prioritize projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Oversee all aspects of the administration of construction projects.
- Manage all systems for materials, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up & all office administration.
- Coordinate the purchasing of any office equipment, marketing materials and any other business-related supplies and materials.
- Update a business operation manual and all job descriptions/employment contracts for any future hires.
- Hold construction supervisor(s) accountable for conducting all agreed upon activities.
- Will be the focal point and controller of inputting and sharing information between field operations, administration, and executives.
- Responsible for entering project cost data and monitoring project schedules to advise ownership/executives when off budget and behind schedule.
- Also, will authorize release of purchase orders and subcontracts to various vendors. Essentially, this position will maintain and inform leadership of the "daily status and pulse" of the projects and performance of the company.
- Excellent knowledge of varies types of software: Microsoft 360, Google Workspace, etc.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail
- Assertive, professional, diplomatic, able to prioritize, and manage multiple tasks.
- High degree of adaptability & flexibility
- Strong desire to learn new skills & knowledge
- Excellent work ethic, dependability & dedication to team/company
- Personal desire/value to produce quality work
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- High School diploma/ equivalent
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your resume attached as a PDF
- In the body of your email, please write a paragraph as to why you think we should hire you as a contract administrator on our team.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.