** Rack Service Merchandiser Full-Time**
**Job Category****:** SERVICE CLERK **Requisition Number****:** RACKS01472 Showing 1 location **Job Details**
Ordering, stocking and merchandising all HBC/GM departments in member /retailer stores. Selling surveys of In/Out displays. Working new items and selling displays for contracted clients of Merchandising Services. **This is a full-time position working approximately 32-36 hours per week.**
**Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.**
- Order HBC/GM merchandise for member/retailers stores.
- Check in the entire order. This includes cases and totes.
- Stocks, Rotates, and Conditions all HBC/GM departments in member/retailers stores.
- Re-merchandise HBC/GM sections for seasonal adjustments.
- Locate HBC/GM cases in store's warehouse and bring them to the HBC/GM section of the store.
- Locate HBC/GM displays in store's warehouse and asking store management about getting them placed on the sales floor.
- Pull one of each incoming item that is on a HBC/GM display and verify that each item is in the system.
- Capture data for new items and give to store personnel for input into system.
- Notify the Store Manager and/or supervisor of any errors in shipping and out dated product.
- Leave a copy of the Shortages form w/ store management once a credit number has been issued by Customer Service.
- Fill out Complete and Accurate Credit Return forms
- Make sure private label (Shurfine) products are merchandised to the right of the comparable national brand.
- Display proper signage for all HOT 100 products as well as all Shurfine items.
- Develop a good working relationship with member.
- Work in new items and replace slow and non-selling items.
- Complete and turn in correct hours by no later than Noon every Sunday.
- Complete and turn in all paperwork that has been requested by the assigned deadline.
- Perform related tasks as required. (Special Projects from Contracted Vendors)
- Presents surveys to store management and sells displays.
- Read and Understand the entire Weekly Message Letter
**Education and/or Experience**
Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
**Certificates, Licenses, Registrations**
* Must have a valid drivers license and an appropriate motor vehicle record.
**Other Skills and Abilities**
* Knowledge of HBC/GM
* Ability to work with little supervision
* Operate harmoniously and cooperatively with others within and outside of department. Must promote a positive work environment.
**Licenses & Certifications**