** US Lafayette: Material Handler - 135938**
Date: Feb 28, 2022 Location: Lafayette, LA, US, 70507
We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
**Job Duties and Responsibilities:**
* Reports to and receives assignments, instructions, and direction from the Foreman or General Foreman.
* Reads and interprets instructions and procedures.
* Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site.
* May move materials manually or using handtruck, electric dolly, wheelbarrow, conveyor, or hand-operated crane or hoist.
* Completes records, maintains tools and equipment, and performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
* Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment.
* Performs other duties and activities as directed.
* High school diploma or equivalent is required.
**Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation**.
700 Pont de Mouton Road, Lafayette, Louisiana, 70507, United States
**Requisition Number:** 135938
**Experience Level:** Entry-Level
**Job Family:** Operations
**Product Service Line:** Supply Chain Mgmt
**Full Time / Part Time:** Full Time
**Additional Locations for this position:**
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
**Nearest Major Market:** Lafayette Louisiana
**Job Segment:** Supply, Supply Chain, Industrial, Operations, Manufacturing