Multimedia Account Executive - Acadiana
153 Convent Street
The Advocate, Capital City Press, LLC is looking for a Multimedia Account Executive to add to our fast-paced, professional team. Our Account Executives sell our portfolio of advertising solutions, with a heavy concentration on print and growing digital initiatives. A successful candidate will establish and maintain long-term relationships with key decision-makers, followed by a proactive approach in anticipating client needs. This position will require you to be highly proficient and professional in presenting to large groups of people and be able to articulate our value proposition effectively. This position comes with an existing book of business and high growth potential from client base in a thriving economic area.
- Work independently, making sound business decisions related to achieving revenue goals while communicating with your manager each day to discuss strategy, forecasting and other key issues.
- Strategically prospect for new accounts, conduct needs assessments to determine customer needs, generate ideas and proposals, present recommendations, close the sale and set client expectations.
- Analyze clients’ advertising business objectives to prepare creative solutions by using all appropriate products and services to fit the advertisers’ budget and campaign goals.
- Own the sales and retention cycle for each campaign working in conjunction with the assigned support and operations teams.
- Meet with individual clients at appropriate frequencies (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.) to review schedules, budgets and create new strategies.
- Prepare and develop sales recommendations using our resources by gathering appropriate statistics concerning market share, demographics, market volume and various platform effectiveness.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of product features and benefits, rates, and packages and explains them in a way to match recommendations to customer needs. Use training resources to become proficient in all advertising solutions and processes.
- Meet deadlines, create accurate advertising orders, and submit client contracts and complete sales reporting in a timely manner.
- Monitor other media to identify business prospects, attend local or category business events for networking opportunities and stay up to date with industry trends.
- College degree preferred.
- Ideal candidate has 2+ years retail, service, face-to-face sales experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Media including digital Advertising familiarity is a plus but not required.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that supports a diverse workforce.
- We offer a base pay, commissions, mileage reimbursement and full benefits.
- Must have valid driver's license and insurance.
- Normal 8 AM – 5 PM business working hours.
To apply for this position please submit your cover letter and resume by clicking this link: https://1.adp.com/hLHgoFYxRK2
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.